You can create a mouthwatering snack packed with flavor with just three simple ingredients - a neutral oil spray, one cup of your preferred nuts, and a generous sprinkling of our own chicken salt. Follow our easy instructions below for perfectly roasted nuts with a delightful chicken salt twist.
- A neutral oil spray (Think vegetable, canola, etc.).
-1 cup of your preferred nuts (make sure to use unsalted and unroasted).
- A couple of shakes of our chicken salt.
1. Mix together one cup of your preferred nuts. For this one, we went half and half on almonds and peanuts.
2. Coat the nuts with a neutral oil or spray.
3. Liberally dash your combination with our very own chicken salt.
4. Place on a rack within an air fryer for 250c for roughly ten minutes. Take them out at the halfway mark and mix about.