With just two bagels of your choice, a drizzle of olive oil, and a sprinkle of our flavourful chicken salt, you can create bite-sized bagel pieces that are perfect for snacking. It's the perfect recipe for when you're snackish, but the pantry is looking a bit bare. I've also used these bagel bits as a crouton replacement, and it was well received.
- 2 bagels (can be any type, but I'd steer towards using savoury ones).
- A decent olive oil.
- A dash or two of our chicken salt.
1. Cut up two bagels in a circular fashion to create multiple bite-size pieces.
2. Mix the cut bagel bites with olive oil and a dash or two of our chicken salt.
3. Air fry for 180 °C at roughly eight minutes.